Welcome to DSfG
Dyslexia assessments and advice for all ages
Based in the Cheltenham area
At DSfG we offer assessments for:
• School pupils aged from 6 years to 18 years old.
• Students going into higher education, who wish to claim the Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA).
• Adults experiencing dyslexic difficulties in the workplace.
We also offer:
• Exam Access Arrangements in school and colleges; this must be approved by the educational establishment.
• Individual sessions to discuss learning and workplace strategies.
We both strongly believe that the quality of the feedback we offer is important to the assessment process. We do not simply put the report in the post. We offer a feedback session, where the findings and recommendations are fully explained.
Our reports aim to be jargon free and the client or child’s parent/guardian will have a clear idea of how strategies may be developed to enable progress to be made in education and the workplace.